Bravecto for Dogs
$58.00 – $132.00
Bravecto Chewable tablets Dogs
Bravecto Chewable tablets for dogs is a chewable tablet for the treatment and prevention of flea infestation for up to 12 weeks and the control of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, the black-legged tick for up to 12 weeks and the lone star tick for up to 8 weeks. Bravecto Chewable tablets also controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis in dogs by controlling adult fleas. It can be used on dogs and puppies over 4.4 lbs in weight and 6 months of age and older. It is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals. It comes as an easy to administer, tasty, chewable tablet.
For the control of tick and flea and Demodex spp. mite infestations on dogs for 12 weeks.
• Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
• Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 12 weeks
• Treatment and control of Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites
• Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
• Safe for use in MDR1 breeds
• Controls immature stages of fleas and ticks
• Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
•Bravecto Chew makes it easy to administer treatment to a dog that doesn’t like to sit still for topicals
•Bravecto Chew is well tolerated and palatable, making treatment less stressful for dog and pet owner
•Dogs love the tasty pork flavor — in a US field study, 93.2% of dogs ate Bravecto Chew voluntarily1,5
•The prolonged, systemic flea and tick protection provides 12-week* dosing period1,5
•Washing, swimming and grooming will not affect Bravecto Chew’s efficacy
Bravecto contains fluralaner.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 12 week intervals. Bravecto chewable tablet can be administered all year round.