Advantage Multi Feline – 6 Applications
$102.48 – $107.10
Advantage Multi® for Cats provides broad-spectrum parasite protection in a convenient monthly application.
• Kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations
• Treats ear mites with one topical dose; monthly use will control subsequent infestations
• Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms
• Prevents heartworm disease
• The only FDA-approved product indicated for ferrets for the treatment of fleas and prevention of heartworm disease.
What is Advantage Multi?
Advantage Multi for is a once a month topical application that contains a combination of the insecticide (imidacloprid) and the parasiticide (moxidectin). Advantage Multi for Cats is used for the prevention of heartworm and the treatment and control of fleas infestations, roundworms, hookworms and ear mites. Advantage Multi for Cats is also the first and only approved product to kill adult fleas, treat flea infestations and prevent heartworm disease in ferrets. Advantage Multi requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
How it Works
The active ingredient moxidectin is used for the prevention and control of heartworms and intestinal worms by disrupting nerve transmission resulting in the paralysis and death of the parasite. The active ingredient imidacloprid, acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death.
Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. Safety has not been established in breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs.